रेसिपी को हिन्दी में पढ़े
Chocolate Milkshake Recipe – This is thick chocolate shake made with chocolate syrup, milk and ice cream.
I love anything with chocolate whether it is chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate peda, chocolate mousse and the list will go on an on. These all desserts including today’s milkshake is indulging and full of calories, so I make them occasionally.
This thick chocolate milkshake tastes same as the one you get at fast food joints. The only thing is missing that whipped cream topping. The whipped cream topping is out of the world but sure it makes it too heavy.
This chocolate shake is already creamy and rich, so I have not added whipped cream topping.
Here I have added chocolate ice cream. Instead vanilla ice cream or chocolate chip ice cream will do. If making for adults, coffee ice cream is good substitution.
To make chocolate milkshake without ice cream, just skip the ice cream and add little more chocolate syrup. This will be simple chocolate milk not shake.
How to make Chocolate Milkshake Recipe (Step by Step Photos):
1) Take milk in a blender jar.
2) Add chocolate syrup.
3) Add ice cream. I have used chocolate ice cream, but vanilla ice cream will also work too.
4) Blend it till everything is smooth. Do not over blend it otherwise ice cream will melt up and you will end up with thin milkshake.
Now drizzle the chocolate syrup inside the glass surface. This is optional. Pour the chocolate shake into the glasses, again garnish with more chocolate syrup and enjoy.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this whenever you feel like during summer season.
Chocolate Milkshake Recipe (Thick Chocolate Shake Recipe w/ Ice cream)
US measuring cups are used (1 cup = 240 ml)
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons Chocolate sauce or syrup
- 1 ½ cups Ice cream (Chocolate or vanilla)
- Take everything into a blender jar.
- Blend it till it is smooth, do not overblend otherwise it will be runny.
- Drizzle little chocolate syrup inside the glass.
- Pour the milkshake and serve immediately.