Oh Yummm!! This is my favorite cheese breadsticks recipe with garlic flavors. I love to eat this bread with marinara sauce as a dipping. It has mild garlic flavor but if you want strong flavor of garlic then simply increase the amount of garlic. I found this recipe from Pioneer woman. She is excellent cook. So make this garlic cheese bread and enjoy.!!
Here’s the handy dandy printable:
garlic cheese bread
US measuring cups are used (1 cup = 240 ml)
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ French bread roll sliced and divided into two
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped very finely
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Vegetarian parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Cheese Cheddar and/or Monterey jack
- 2 Spring onion (green onion or scallion) chopped very finely
- 2 Green chilies chopped finely (Optional)
- Salt to taste use very less because cheese are salty
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Mix mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, cheddar and monetary jack cheese.
- Then add green onions, green chilies, salt and pepper. Mix well. Keep it aside or keep it refrigerated.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degree F or 220 degree C.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- And slice the half of the loaf.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan. Once hot add garlic and let it sizzle. Then place cut side down in a pan, swirl it and soak all butter and garlic.
- Let it toast for some time. But make sure garlic doesn’t get too much brown other garlic will taste bitter. (Work with 1 slice at a time.)
- The apply cheese mixture evenly and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Then slice it with sharp knife and serve.