Oh Yummm!! This is my favorite cheese breadsticks recipe with garlic flavors. I love to eat this bread with marinara sauce as a dipping. It has mild garlic flavor but if you want strong flavor of garlic then simply increase the amount of garlic. I found this recipe from Pioneer woman. She is excellent cook. So make this garlic cheese bread and enjoy.!!
Here’s the handy dandy printable:
US measuring cups are used (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ French bread roll sliced and divided into two
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped very finely
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Vegetarian parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup Cheese Cheddar and/or Monterey jack
- 2 Spring onion (green onion or scallion) chopped very finely
- 2 Green chilies chopped finely (Optional)
- Salt to taste use very less because cheese are salty
- Black pepper powder to taste
Mix mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, cheddar and monetary jack cheese.
Then add green onions, green chilies, salt and pepper. Mix well. Keep it aside or keep it refrigerated.
Preheat the oven to 425 degree F or 220 degree C.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
And slice the half of the loaf.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan. Once hot add garlic and let it sizzle. Then place cut side down in a pan, swirl it and soak all butter and garlic.
Let it toast for some time. But make sure garlic doesn’t get too much brown other garlic will taste bitter. (Work with 1 slice at a time.)
The apply cheese mixture evenly and bake it for 10 minutes.
Then slice it with sharp knife and serve.