Mango green smoothie recipe – Only 4 ingredients smoothie that is healthy yet delicious with tropical and creamy flavors.
Mangoes are one of my favorite fruits. But we are not blessed with this fruit here in the USA like India. We do get it in the season but sometimes they are good and sometimes not. So recently I tried frozen mango cubes from Costco for smoothies. If I will get them whole year around, I will be buying those packets.
Mangoes in the smoothie are my favorite. I like to have it as a breakfast. You may have noticed it from this Instagram post.
This mango coconut green smoothie is made with simple ingredients, comes together in seconds, and it is jam-packed with nutrients. Also, it is vegan and completely naturally sweetened.
This mango green smoothie requires only 4 ingredients –
Frozen Mango: It hides the taste and flavor of the greens. Frozen cubes make the smoothie chilled and thick, though you can use fresh mangoes too.
Coconut milk: It makes the smoothie creamy and complements well with mango and increases the tropical flavor. Here I have used light coconut milk. Please use chilled coconut milk or use few ice cubes.
Mint leaves: It adds refreshing minty flavor, perfect for the summer days.
Spinach leaves: It makes the smoothie nice and green. This color makes you feel like having very healthy stuff and actually it is. But you will not taste the spinach at all, I bet. Here I have used pre-washed baby spinach leaves.
You can use kale leaves too instead of spinach.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this healthy smoothie as a breakfast or snack.
Mango green smoothie recipe (Mango coconut smoothie with spinach)
- 1 ½ cups Ripe mango cubes frozen or fresh mango chopped
- 1 ½ cups Coconut milk light or full fat
- 8-10 Mint leaves
- 1 ½ cups Spinach leaves packed
- Place all the ingredients into the blender. Always start with liquid, in this case coconut milk.
- Then add mangoes, mint leaves and spinach leaves.
- Blend it till everything is smooth.
- Pour into two individual serving glasses.
- And serve, enjoy immediately to get the best fresh taste of smoothie.