रेसिपी को हिन्दी में पढ़े
Mango juice recipe – easy to make homemade mango fruit juice recipe. It is made in blender only, a must try during the summer season.
For making the juice, I prefer to use good variety mango which has no or less fibres like Alphonso, Kesar, badam. Unfortunately, I am not able to get any of this variety here in USA. So I have used Ataulfo aka champagne mangoes which is Mexican fruit. This is the best match to substitute Indian variety mangoes.
Juice made from fresh mangoes has very refreshing taste. You can decrease or increase the quantity of water in the recipe. It depends on how intense or less mango flavor you want in your juice. I would not recommend making juice thin like maaza or slice. Because store bought beverage has artificial flavor. While we are using fresh mangoes without any artificial flavors. So to make intense mango flavored juice, keep it little thick (not thick like milkshake or smoothie).
I wanted only mango flavor in the juice, so I have not added any other flavoring ingredient. But if you like you can add cardamom powder or dry ginger powder.
- 1 large Mangoes peeled, cut into big chunks
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 ½ cups Chilled Water
- few Ice cubes optional
- Wash, peel and chop the mango. Take mango and sugar into a blender.
- Grind into smooth puree.
- Then add water and blend it again.
- Strain the juice and discard the fibrous pulp if any. This step is optional though.
- Keep refrigerated, chilled till serving.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving
How to make mango juice recipe (Step by step photos):
1) Wash, peel and chop the mango. Take mango and sugar into a blender.
2) Grind into smooth puree.
3) Then add water and blend it again.
4) Strain the juice and discard the fibrous pulp if any. This step is optional though. Keep refrigerated, chilled till serving.
I recently made homemade mango juice, I and dear hubby really enjoyed it. The fresh flavor of mango in the juice is just wow.