Perfect and refreshing for hot summer. It has pineapple juice with mint flavors and bit of ginger hint. It is very very easy to make so let’s get started
US measuring cups are used (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 2 ½ cups Pineapple chopped
- 7-8 Mint leaves
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Optional
- Ice cubes as needed
- Take pineapple, mint leaves, ginger and sugar in a blender. Blend it till smooth.
- Strain the juice using a strainer or muslin cloth. Keep it refrigerated till needed.
- Now take some sugar in a small plate.
- Using a small pineapple cube, rub it to edges of glass. And dip that glass into sugar plate. You will get nice decorative glass.
- Add ice cubes to the glass and pour pineapple juice in it and garnish it with a mint leave.
- Serve immediately.
- Decorating glass with sugar is optional. - Sugar in pineapple juice is optional.