Pineapple Orange Juice Recipe – very refreshing and cooling fruit juice
Pineapple Orange juice recipe has nice sweet and slightly tangy flavor. I like plain freshly squeezed orange juice. But sometimes I like to combine it with pineapple. This combination is dear husband’s favorite. Trust me, this combination will taste just fantastic.
I always love to make fresh homemade fruit juices. Homemade are much better than the store bought one. Just because we can control the sugar amount in it. And it does not have any artificial flavors.
I have added only one teaspoon of sugar for 2 servings. But you can adjust or skip sugar according to your fruit’s sweetness. You can substitute it with honey also.
If your fruits are not chilled then add some ice cubes in the juice and then serve. Chilled juice always tastes good and you feel very cooling and refreshing.
Pineapple Orange Juice Recipe:
- 2 medium Oranges
- 1 ½ cups Pineapple chopped
- a pinch Black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Sugar or to taste
- ½ cup Chilled Water or ice cubes
- Squeeze out the juice from oranges. And keep it aside till needed.
- Take chopped pineapple, water, black pepper, salt and sugar in a blender.
- Blend it till it gets smooth.
- Add orange juice and swirl it one time so everything gets incorporated.
- Pour into the glass and serve.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving.