Virgin pina colada recipe – smooth, creamy, non-alcoholic beverage made from only 2 ingredients – pineapple juice and coconut milk.
Virgin pina colada recipe
- 3 cups Pineapple juice Homemade or store bought
- 1 cup Thick coconut milk
- Pineapple pieces and cherries for garnishing
- Take pineapple juice in a blender.
- Add coconut milk.
- Blend it till everything is incorporated well.
- Pour into individual serving glasses. Garnish with pineapple piece and cherry.
- Serve pina colada mocktail drink right away.
This one is simple and easy drink recipe that can be ready within 10 minutes.
Here I have used homemade pineapple juice. But you can use ready made, store bought pineapple juice as well.
As per wikipedia, pina colada is national drink of Puerto rico which is usually made by mixing pineapple juice, coconut milk or cream and rum. Since we are making it virgin, we have skipped the rum here.
How to make virgin pina colada recipe (Step by Step Photos):
1) Take pineapple juice in a blender.
2) Add coconut milk.
3) Blend it till everything is incorporated well.
4) Pour into individual serving glasses. Garnish with pineapple piece and cherry.
Serve pina colada mocktail drink right away.
If it seats for longer period of time, It will separate. That’s why recommended to serve it immediately. You may notice that it is separated since I took too long to take photos.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this drink on warm summer days. You can have it whenever you are craving for. This is the good drink recipe to make for your guests.