This Watermelon Muskmelon Juice Recipe is very refreshing, healthy and perfect for this summer season.
The summer is here and so the melons are. Watermelon and Muskmelon (aka cantaloupe) are very hydrating because of the high water content in them. So it is good to consume during hot days.
At home we love to eat them as such as well as love to have juice. That’s why you will find many juice recipes using them e.g. Watermelon juice, Watermelon mint juice, Muskmelon juice, Watermelon strawberry juice, Muskmelon papaya juice.
Always use ripe, sweet fruits to make watermelon muskmelon juice, so you will have to use less sweetener or many times none. Since my melons were sweet enough, I have not added any.
Speaking of sweeteners, you can use honey or sugar (maple sugar, coconut sugar).
Watermelon Muskmelon Juice Recipe
US measuring cups are used (1 cup = 240 ml)
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 2 cups Watermelon cut into cubes (Get the seedless watermelon)
- 2 cups Muskmelon or cantaloupe or kharbuja cut into cubes
- Honey as needed (optional), Or use sugar
- Take seedless watermelon, remove the rind and cut into cubes.
- Now peel the skin of muskmelon, discard the seeds and then cut into cubes.
- Keep both into refrigerator to chill or keep in freezer for 1 hour.
- Then take those into blender (along with sweetener if using) and blend it till smooth.
- Pour into serving glass and serve.
Notes*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving