Perfect and refreshing for hot summer. It has pineapple juice with mint flavors and bit of ginger hint. It is very very easy to make so let’s get started
- 2 ½ cups Pineapple chopped
- 7-8 Mint leaves
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Optional
- Ice cubes as needed
- Take pineapple, mint leaves, ginger and sugar in a blender. Blend it till smooth.
- Strain the juice using a strainer or muslin cloth. Keep it refrigerated till needed.
- Now take some sugar in a small plate.
- Using a small pineapple cube, rub it to edges of glass. And dip that glass into sugar plate. You will get nice decorative glass.
- Add ice cubes to the glass and pour pineapple juice in it and garnish it with a mint leave.
- Serve immediately.