Raw mango kachumber salad recipe
US measuring cups are used (1 cup = 240 ml)
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup Raw mango (Unripe mango) grated
- 1/3 cup Onion thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon Jaggery (Gur) you can use sugar or brown sugar
Take grated mangoes and onion in a bowl. Mix well.
Add salt, red chili powder and jaggery.
Mix well and keep it covered in refrigerator for at least 10-15 minutes. Not more than 15 minutes otherwise raw onions will smell.
As it marinates, onion will get soften, leaves some water. So it becomes so juicy.
Calories: 54kcal | Carbohydrates: 13.9g | Protein: 0.6g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 300mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 11.6g
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving
Please comment below and give ★ ratings