Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich Recipe (How to make Mayo Sandwich Recipe)
Veg mayonnaise sandwich recipe - quick sandwich made with mixture of veggies, mayo and chutney.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices Bread
- 2 tablespoons Carrot grated
- 2 tablespoons Onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Capsicum (Green bell pepper) finely chopped (I used orange)
- 2 tablespoons Cabbage finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper powder or to taste
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Green coriander chutney or mint chutney
In a bowl mix all the vegetables, salt, pepper, mayo and chutney.
Taste and adjust the ingredients as per your liking.
Take 2 bread slices, apply enough portion of veggie mayo mixture on one slice.
Then cover with another bread slice and cut into pieces.
Similarly this sandwich can be made with toasted bread.
Serving: 1sandwich | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.3g | Protein: 1.9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1.2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 611mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 3.3g
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving
Please comment below and give ★ ratings