Paneer Fried Rice Recipe (How to make Paneer Fried Rice)
Paneer fried rice is one of the QUICK and EASY weeknight dinners around! Pack into a lunch box for a protein-packed, healthy, filling meal.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 2 cups Cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger finely chopped or minced
- 2 teaspoons Garlic finely chopped or minced
- 1 Green chili finely chopped
- ¼ cup Onion chopped
- ¼ cup Spring onion (green onion or scallion) chopped
- ¼ cup Capsicum (Green bell pepper) chopped
- ¼ cup Carrot chopped
- ¾ cup Paneer cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon Chilli sauce
- ½ teaspoon Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper powder or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Red chili flakes or to taste
Heat the oil in a pan on medium-high heat. Once hot add chopped ginger, garlic and green chili. Sauté for a minute or till the raw smell of ginger garlic goes away.
Then add onion and spring onion, sauté for 1-2 minutes.
Now add chopped veggies (carrot, capsicum) and cook for 2-3 minutes or till they are soft.
Mix in soy sauce, chili sauce and vinegar.
Toss in paneer and cook for a minute.
Add cooked rice, salt, pepper and chili flakes. Mix well and let everything get heated up for around 2-3 minutes.
Paneer fried rice is ready to serve.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 10.8g | Fat: 16.1g | Saturated Fat: 3.2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 1163mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 2.1g | Sugar: 4.3g | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 1.1mg
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving
Please comment below and give ★ ratings