Pomegranate raita recipe
US measuring cups are used (1 cup = 240 ml)
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 1 cup Plain yogurt (dahi or curd)
- 1 tablespoon Onion chopped very finely, optional
- ⅓ cup Cucumber peeled, seeds removed and chopped finely
- ⅓ cup Pomegranate arils
- 1 small Green chili chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro or coriander leaves chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- a pinch Black pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
Making pomegranate raita recipe:
Take yogurt in a bowl. Whisk it till smooth.
Add onions, cucumber, pomegranate seeds, green chilies and cilantro. Save some cilantro and pomegranate seeds for garnishing.
Mix it very well.
Add chaat masala, black pepper, roasted cumin powder and salt. Mix it well.
Keep in the refrigerator for at least half hour before serving.
Garnish it with some pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander leaves.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.6g | Protein: 7.4g | Fat: 1.7g | Saturated Fat: 1.3g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 679mg | Potassium: 400mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 12.7g
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving
Please comment below and give ★ ratings