This cold coffee recipe is a must try for the coffee lover. This is made without ice cream.
During the summer days, I make it very often. If you don’t know, I am a huge coffee lover. I can have coffee any time of the day.
Cold Coffee Recipe (2 ways)
- Cold coffee recipe without ice cream - It is a very basic recipe and light on the stomach. So you can have it on a daily basis or once a week or every other day.
- Cold coffee with ice cream - Also known as a coffee milkshake. This is the one we get at the cafe or restaurants. It is made with ice cream and again topped with ice cream. So it is indulging and usually made occasionally.
Cold coffee ingredients
- Instant coffee
- Ice cubes
How to make cold coffee without ice cream?
- Add ice cubes, instant coffee, sugar and milk in the blender.
- Blend it well and it becomes frothy.
- Pour into the serving cup.
- Garnish with cocoa powder and serve.
After some time the foam will float on top and cold coffee will sit in the bottom. And again after some time, the foam starts to disappear.
Which instant coffee to use?
I always like strong flavor coffee, so I have used Nescafe dark french roast coffee. You can use the one you love.
Can I make without instant coffee?
Yes, you can brew some real coffee. Let the coffee decoction chill in the refrigerator for few hours. Then used chilled decoction to make cold coffee. I prefer to use instant coffee powder, I can just add into the blender. No need to boil or wait for chilling time.
How to make cold coffee without blender?
Yes, you can. Take instant coffee, sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk in a mug. Start whipping using spoon till it gets light brown in color and frothy. You may need to whip it for around 2-3 minutes. Then gently pour the chilled milk, stir and enjoy.
How to make Cold Coffee Recipe without Ice Cream
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons Sugar powdered
- 1 ½ to 2 teaspoons Instant coffee
- 4-5 Ice cubes
How to make Cold Coffee Recipe (Without Ice Cream)
- Take everything (milk, coffee, sugar, ice) into the blender.
- Blend it for a minute until it gets frothy.
- Pour it into a big serving glass or mug.
- Garnish with cocoa powder or chocolate sprinkles. This is optional.
- Serve immediately.