Eggless No Bake Brownie recipe – As the name says, brownies made without oven.
This recipe requires minimal ingredients. Also quick and EASY to make.
These are slightly chewy and fudgy in texture with chocolaty flavor.
But I have been planning to make this brownie for long time since I saw no-bake brownie recipe in ‘Eagle Brand booklet’ but somehow never managed to make it. But last week one of the readers requested to share it. So I got the reason to make it and it came out so good.
Original recipe called for unsweetened chocolate but I used cocoa powder here. I have used Hershey’s Dutch processed unsweetened cocoa powder. If you are using other brand than color of brownies might be different.
How to make eggless no bake brownies (Step by Step Recipe with Photos):
1) Line your pan with plastic wrap with parchment paper. This helps to remove the brownie easily from the pan later on. If using plastic wrap then no need to grease it. Otherwise butter it or spray it with non stick spray. I have used 9x5x3 inches loaf pan. But you can use different smaller size pan to make thick pieces.
2) Take butter and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan. Heat them till butter gets melted. Turn off the stove.
3) Then add cocoa powder.
4) Mix it well so there will be no lumps. Also add vanilla extract and mix.
5) Add graham cracker crumbs.
6) Mix it well. Add little extra if the mixture is too loose. The point is we are looking for thick batter that can be set.
7) Add chopped nuts.
8) Fold them in.
9) Pour the batter into prepared pan. NOTE: They are little sticky as well. So make sure to grease the pan well before setting them in.
10) And cover it with plastic wrap or with lid and keep in the refrigerator to chill (for about 2-3 hours).
11) Once chilled, remove it from the pan and cut into desire size. I have made 8 pieces.
12) Look at the inside of the brownie. My mouth is watering.
Of course you can double or triple the recipe. Keep in mind that these are rich, so a thin square piece like this is more than enough for one person.
Storing: It stays good for 5-6 days in refrigerator. When you store them in a container put parchment paper between the slices to prevent them sticking together.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this as a dessert whenever you are craving for it.
- 1 ½ tablespoons Butter
- ½ of 14 oz can or ½ cup + 2 tablespoons or 200 grams Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ - 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs or crushed digestive biscuits **
- 2-3 tablespoons Almonds chopped ***
Line your pan with plastic wrap or with aluminum foil or with parchment paper to remove brownies easily.
If using plastic wrap then no need to grease it. If not then butter it or spray it with non stick spray. I have used 9x5x3 inches loaf pan. But you can use different smaller size pan to make brownie thicker.
Take butter and sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan.
Heat them till butter gets melted. Turn off the stove.
Then add cocoa powder. Mix it well so there will be no lumps.
Also add vanilla extract and mix.
Add graham cracker crumbs Mix it well.
Add chopped nuts. Fold them in.
Pour the batter into prepared pan.
And cover it with plastic wrap or with lid and keep in the refrigerator to chill (for about 2-3 hours).
Once chilled, remove it from the pan and cut into desire size. I have made 8 pieces.
**Instead of graham cracker crumbs, you can use digestive biscuit, Marie biscuits, Oreo cookies without cream, chocolate wafers or vanilla wafers instead. Just crush them into coarse powder. The quantity may vary depending on which cookies you are using and how much buttery they are.
***I have used almonds, but you can use walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts.