Grape juice recipe – quick and easy to make homemade fruit juice. No cooking required. For this juice recipe, I have used red seedless grapes. You can use green or black grapes.
For making grape juice, I have used blender. No fancy juicer is required. The method is very simple. Just blend the grapes in the blender, strain it, add salt and lemon juice as per taste and serve.
The lemon juice or lime juice complements the grape flavors very well. It adds slight tang to the sweet grape juice.
Grapes are the most favorite fruit in my home after watermelon. I always buy a big box of it from Costco. I and hubby usually prefer to have any fruit as such. I don’t make juice very often. But sometimes we don’t get the chance to finish up the box of grapes. And after a week or so, grapes starts to get little soft. Those are of course edible. But no one likes to eat those soften grapes in my home. So this is the time I make juice out of it.
I have added very less sugar because my grapes very really sweet. You can adjust it as per the sweetness of the grapes.
If you are into fruit juices. Then I would recommend to make it at home. Homemade grape juice, in that matter any homemade fruit juice is much better than store bought one. Because it does not have any preservatives. and also it has less sugar in it.
How to make grape juice recipe (Step by step recipe with photos):
1) Pick the grapes and take them into a large bowl. Fill it with water and let it soak for 5 minutes. Or rinse them under running cold water.
2) Then add the grapes to the blender.
3) Add sugar. You can skip the sugar if grapes are sweet enough.
4) Add chilled water.
5) Blend it till it gets smooth.
6) Now strain it using the strainer.
7) Discard the waste.
8) add pinch of salt and stir.
9) Squeeze fresh lemon or lime juice. and mix.
10) You will see white foam on top. Skim the foam to get the clear juice.
Take few ice cubes in a serving glass and pour the fresh grape juice. Serve immediately. Alternately chill the juice in refrigerator for few hours then serve.
Serving suggestion: have it any time of the day. You can serve along with your breakfast.
- 350 grams or 2 cups Grapes
- ½ tablespoon Sugar or more or less
- 2-3 teaspoons Lemon juice
- a pinch Salt
- ½ cup Water
- few Ice cubes for serving
Pick the grapes and take them into a large bowl. Fill it with water and let it soak for 5 minutes. Or rinse them under running cold water.
Then add the grapes to the blender.
Add sugar. You can skip the sugar if grapes are sweet enough.
Add chilled water. Blend it till it gets smooth.
Now strain it using the strainer. Discard the waste.
add pinch of salt and stir.
Squeeze fresh lemon or lime juice. and mix.
You will see white foam on top. Skim the foam to get the clear juice.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving