Cantaloupe Juice recipe – Healthy fruit juice recipe for summer. Cantaloupe also known as Musk melon or Kharbuja. You can call this Musk melon juice.
This juice is very easy to make. Just blend into the blender with honey and few ice cubes. Juice is ready in minutes. Instead of honey you can use sugar or jaggery. If the fruit is sweet enough then skip it.
I usually do not prefer the juice because I like to eat this fruit as such. The musk melon pieces are so juicy while chewing, I just love this feeling. Same applies for watermelon as well. These two fruits have high water content. It keep your body hydrated during the hot summer days.
Sometimes it happens that fruit is not sweet enough. So it is not enjoyable to eat. If not sweet than many prefers to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and have it. But I and hubby do not like that sugary fruit. So that time I make it into juice with honey which is much healthier than sprinkling sugar.
Navratri fasting is going on right now, so I thought of sharing musk melon juice recipe. During the vrat or fasting, you need energy to start your day. So have fruit juice along with your breakfast.
This cantaloupe juice or musk melon juice is one of the juice which separates as it sits for longer. So you have stir it first then pour into the glass or drink.
Serving suggestion: Serve this thirst quencher drink in hot summer any time of the day. You can have it with your breakfast as well.
Musk Melon Juice Recipe (Cantaloupe Juice):
Cantaloupe juice recipe (Musk melon juice recipe)
- 4 cups Muskmelon or cantaloupe or kharbuja roughly cubed
- 1-2 tablespoons Honey or to taste, optional
- ¼ cup Water use chilled/cold water or add ice cubes
- Cut the cantaloupe in half, remove the seeds using spoon.
- Cut into slices, peel it and cut into big cubes.
- Take chopped pieces into blender. Add honey (if using) and water or ice cubes.
- Blend it till smooth.
- Pour the juice into a serving glasses and serve.