रेसिपी को हिन्दी में पढ़े
Eggless Brownies – This is cake like brownie recipe. It is made with cocoa powder.
These eggless brownies are very moist, soft, rich and chocolaty. I have used cocoa powder to give chocolate flavor. And to get double dose of chocolate I have added some chocolate chips that you can skip it too. For some crunch you can add roasted, chopped walnuts or pecans or almonds or any other nuts of your choice.
Eggless Cocoa brownie recipe with Step by step pics Any kind of Brownie whether it is fudge-like or cake-like, I and dear husband always love it. When it comes to eggless brownies, it is little tricky to make and I have failed so many times. But three brownies that I got success are this one cake-like brownie, No bake brownies and fudge-like chocolate brownies.
I have already posted fudgy brownie on the blog and one of the readers asked me that if I have cake-like brownie to share. After that I have tried 3 different recipes for cakey texture and this is the best as per my opinion.
How to make eggless brownies recipe (Step by Step Photos):
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C for at least 10 minutes.
2) First melt the butter in microwave or on stove top. And let it cool while you prepare baking pan and other ingredients. I recommend using unsalted butter, if using salted butter then skip the salt in the recipe.
3) Lightly butter or spray with non-stick cooking spray 8×8 inch baking pan. Line it with parchment paper with sides up. So it will be easy to lift up after it bakes. Again butter or spray the parchment paper.
4) Take all purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
5) Now sift the cocoa powder.
6) And because of that there will be no lumps of cocoa powder.
7) Mix well till incorporated well.
8) Now take melted and cooled butter in another bowl. Add yogurt and vanilla extract.
9) Whisk well till everything gets mixed.
10) Add dry flour mixture.
11) Mix well. Do not over mix.
12) Add chocolate chips or walnuts if using. And mix well.
13) Now pour the batter into prepared pan.
14) And bake it into pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean then it is ready. Let brownie cools completely in the pan on cooling rack before cutting. It takes at least 30 minutes.
15) After it cools completely, remove it to the cooling rack with the help of the parchment paper.
16) And using a sharp knife cut into 16 pieces or as per your desire.
17) Dust them with powdered sugar (optional) and serve.
I have just sprinkled some powdered sugar before serving, looks good right?
It stays good 2-3 days at room temperature. Or it can be refrigerated for 5 days in air-tight container
Serving suggestion: You can enjoy this brownies as such. Or best way to indulge is warm it up in a microwave and add a scoop of ice cream on top. Just heaven on the earth. As I am writing, my mouth is watering. Or just go crazy, make a batch of chocolate ganache and spread in on the top, let it set and then cut.
- Here I have used dutch processed unsweetened cocoa powder. I have used Hershey’s brand. The color, taste and flavor of the brownie is purely depends on the quality and type of cocoa powder.
- I would recommend using the good quality cocoa powder, as the whole flavor is depends on what kind of cocoa you are using.
- Instead of semi sweet chocolate chips, go with white chocolate chips or mocha chips or dark chocolate chips.
- Instead of walnuts, use other nuts like pecans, almonds, hazelnuts. Or skip it completely, just like I did.
- One of the readers tried with oil. She used same amount of flavorless oil like vegetable, canola, safflower in place of melted butter. As per her feedback, brownies came out good and tasted very good. You can read in comments below.
- ¾ cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 cup White granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 1 stick or ½ cup Unsalted Butter melted and cooled
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Plain yogurt
- 1 ½ teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Chocolate chips optional
- ½ cup Walnuts Chopped , optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C for at least 10 minutes.
First melt the butter in microwave or on stove top. And let it cool down.
meanwhile lightly butter or spray with non-stick cooking spray 8x8 inch baking pan.
Line it with parchment paper with sides up. So it will be easy to lift up after it bakes.
Again butter or spray the parchment paper. Keep it aside.
Take all purpose flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
Now sift the cocoa powder. Mix well till incorporated well.
Now take melted and cooled butter in another bowl.
Add yogurt and vanilla extract. Beat it well till everything gets mixed.
Add dry flour mixture. Mix well. Do not over mix.
Add chocolate chips or walnuts if using. And fold them in
Now pour the batter into prepared pan.
And bake it into pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Check by inserting a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean then it is ready.
Let brownie cools completely in the pan on cooling rack before cutting.
After it cools completely, remove it to the cooling rack with the help of the parchment paper.
And using a sharp knife cut into 16 pieces or as per your desire.
Dust them with powdered sugar (optional) and serve.