Mango smoothie recipe – delicious fruit smoothie prepared with mangoes.
As mangoes are still in season and we love mangoes, I made this mango yogurt smoothie. This is must make smoothie for mango lovers.
This mango smoothie recipe calls for mangoes, yogurt and milk.
Instead of cow’s milk, I have used almond milk. But as per Ayurveda, yogurt and milk is the most difficult combination. FYI, Melons, yogurt and banana with milk are the most difficult combinations. These combos create a negative reaction in the body and it is not good for the health. So I always use almond milk with these three ingredients. For example, I am using almond milk while making strawberry banana milkshake or banana milkshake.
This is thick mango smoothie recipe. You can adjust the consistency by adding more/less almond milk or few ice cubes.
This mango smoothie is very refreshing and energizing smoothie recipe. Start your day with this smoothie. You gives you enough energy to start your day. It is not necessary to have it as a breakfast. You can have it any time of the day.
If making this for vrat or Navratri or ekadashi fasting, please do not use vanilla yogurt. Use plain yogurt.
Mango Smoothie Recipe:
Mango Smoothie Recipe
- 2 medium or 2 cups Mango chopped
- 1 cup Almond milk
- ½ cup Plain or Vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Honey or to taste
- 4-5 Ice cubes
- Take chopped mangoes and yogurt in the blender. Blend it into smooth puree.
- Add milk, honey and ice cubes.
- And blend it till everything is incorporated well.
- Pour it into glass and serve. (I have garnished with mint leaves just to add color to the photo.)