Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie recipe with yogurt - very easy to make smoothie recipe. It is sweet and zesty smoothie.
This smoothie is very nutritious. As you know, strawberry and kiwi are high in vitamin C. And addition of orange or Clementine makes it even more healthier.
This strawberry kiwi smoothie requires only 5 ingredients - strawberry, kiwi, orange, yogurt and honey. Of course you can use sugar instead of honey. But I would say honey is the better choice.
This kind of smoothie is perfect for kids as an after school drink. Not only kids, it is good for adults as it is pack of nutrition.
If you are a kind of person who like smoothie as a breakfast then this will make a perfect breakfast. I have "9 to 5" kind busy job, so I never get time to make anything in breakfast. So I usually make smoothie at night and keep in the freezer. Next day morning, as soon as I wake up, I remove the smoothie from the freezer and it will ready to drink by the time I get ready. Perfect as a on the go breakfast.
I have used Homemade Plain Yogurt, but you vanilla yogurt as well.
- You can use frozen strawberries as well.
- Adjust the honey or sugar as per the tartness of the fruit.
- I have used Clementine, so added slices in the blender. If using orange then please juice the orange first then use that juice.
- Please use plain yogurt, not vanilla yogurt, if making this on vrat or Hindu fasting days.
Serving suggestion: perfect as a breakfast smoothie or have it as a afternoon drink in summer. Kids will love it as an after school drink.
As this is simple and easy recipe, so I have not made step by step pics.
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Recipe:
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Recipe
- 8-10 Strawberries
- 2 medium Kiwi
- 1 Clementine ½ cups orange juice
- ¾ cup Plain yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Honey or sugar or as needed
- First peel and chop the kiwi. Then blend everything into the blender for a minute. Pour it into the glass and serve.
- If you want decorate with slice or strawberry or kiwi or both.