Thick milkshake recipe – this is made using ice cream and little amount of milk.
The consistency of this milkshake is really really thick. It is similar to the one you get in ice cream parlor, coffee shops or restaurants.
As per your liking you can add more milk to make it little thinner. But below proportions give the BEST.
– Vanilla ice cream with almonds and pecans
– Chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips
– Strawberry ice cream with white chocolate chips and few fresh strawberries
– Cherry vanilla ice cream with almonds
– Fig ice cream with cashews
– vanilla ice cream with oreos
– Go with your imaginations.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this anytime you are craving for. This is heavy and kind of indulging.
Thick milkshake recipe :
Thick milkshake recipe using ice cream
- 3 cups Ice cream your choice of flavor
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Sugar optional
- 1 tablespoon Any kind of nuts
- Take milk, ice cream, sugar and nuts in a blender.
- Start the blender till it gets smooth.
- NOTE: Do not over blend otherwise the milkshake will become runny.
- Pour it into serving glass, put the straw in and serve.