Strawberry Juice Recipe – very refreshing fruit juice recipe. Good to enjoy in summer.
Homemade Strawberry Juice is healthy and very irresistible. It is very easy to make that even 10 year old can make it. Just add all ingredients in the blender and blend it. And serve it immediately with ice cubes. Once you start making it at home, you will never buy bottled one. Trust me on this.
Summer has been started here, so I thought of posting this refreshing Strawberry Juice recipe. And also Maha Shivratri vrat aka Gauri vrat is also starting by today. This is perfect recipe for those women or girls who are fasting for these five days. You can serve it as a breakfast on fasting days. It gives enough energy to start a day.
Strawberry is kind of fruit that we like to eat just plain or use in beverages.. Some time I use them in baking
Strawberries have lots of health benefits. It is excellent source of vitamin C. These antioxidants can help in cancer prevention; it also helps in keeping your skin younger looking. These are only few of them if you want to go in detail then search in Google ‘Strawberry Health Benefits’.
- 2 cups Strawberries about 18-20
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- a pinch Salt
- 2 cups Water (Chilled/Cold)
- Rinse the strawberries under cold water. Remove the stem and roughly chop it. Also slice a lemon.
- Take chopped berries, lemon juice and sugar in a blender. Also add salt if using.
- Blend it till you get smooth puree of strawberries.
- Then add ice cubes or chilled water. Blend it again till incorporated well.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- If you want smooth juice meaning no crunchy seeds in your juice. Then strain the juice using fine strainer to remove the seeds.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving
How to make Strawberry Juice (Step by Step Recipe with Photos):
1) Rinse the strawberries under cold water. Remove the stem and roughly chop it. Also slice a lemon.
2) Take chopped berries, lemon juice and sugar in a blender. Also add salt if using.
3) Blend it till you get smooth puree of strawberries.
4) Then add ice cubes or chilled water. Blend it again till incorporated well.
5) Pour into serving glasses. Add few ice cubes if needed and serve.
If you want smooth juice then you can strain it. I did not strain it because me and my husband like the crunchy seeds of strawberries in it. Even I do not recommend straining it. Why waste anything, and throw in garbage. Agree or not?
Serving suggestion: serve as a refreshing drink. And it is perfect for parties as summer drink.
- Adjust the sugar quantity as per your strawberry. If strawberries are sweet then use less sugar. If strawberries are sour then use more sugar. Simple right?
- If making this juice for fasting/Hindu vrat, please do not add salt. Instead use rock salt/sendha namak.
- Instead of chilled water, you can use ice cubes. It will give very chilled juice.