Strawberry watermelon juice recipe – refreshing, healthy, delicious fruit juice recipe made in blender only.
Earlier I have said that I make fruit juice rarely. But from last 3 months, I have been making many juices very frequently, especially green juices. My husband is on some very specific diet where 80% of the daily food should come from fruits, vegetables and quinoa. That is really tough to manage.
So I have started making fruits and vegetable juices to include in the diet. Along with him, I do drink them as well. I can see significant difference and glow in my skin after including juices in my diet.
For making this strawberry watermelon juice, always start with ripe watermelon. It provides the natural sweetness.
- It is recommended to use seedless watermelon. It has only few white seeds which are edible.
- If using the watermelon which has seeds in it. Make sure to remove each and every seeds before blending into the blender.
Here I have added frozen strawberries, so I don’t have to add ice cubes. I rarely add ice cubes in my juice. Just because I don’t like to water down my juice.
Addition of lemon juice or lime juice adds a tart kick that offsets the sweetness of the fruit. A must addition.
If you don’t like the seeds of strawberries in your juice then you can strain your juice.
This is the kind of juice that separates over the time. So if serving it later on, then you need to stir it to mix the juice and then serve.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this fruit juice along with your breakfast or anytime of the day. During the summer season, have this juice as a thirst quencher.
Strawberry watermelon juice recipe
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 8-9 large or 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 ½ cups Watermelon cut into large cubes
- 2-3 teaspoons Lemon juice
- Water if you want thinner consistency then you can add, I have skipped
- 5-6 Ice cubes I have not used since I have used frozen berries
- To get nice and chilled juice, freeze strawberries ahead of time or use ice cubes.
- Also I highly recommend that you cut the watermelon into cubes and chill in the refrigerator and then use into making juice.
- Take strawberries, watermelon with lemon juice into the blender.
- Blend it till it get smooth and runny.
- Pour the juice into individual serving glass and serve.
- If you don’t like the seeds of strawberries in your juice then you can strain your juice.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate for 1 serving