Watermelon juice recipe – refreshing and naturally sweet fruit juice recipe made in blender.
Making this juice at home is very very easy and quick. You have to just blend the chilled watermelon pieces with few more ingredients into the blender. And juice is ready.
Watermelon is one of the most favorite fruits in my home. Other favorites are grapes, pineapple, apple and mangoes. If you are regular reader of the blog. then you might know that I always believe in eating the fruits as such. I make juices at home very rarely. But this juice is exceptional.
I make this watermelon juice very often. I usually drink it a glass of it after my morning run. As watermelon is made up of 92% of water. Thus it is very hydrating fruit. It is perfect to have after exercise or a day in the sun. Sometimes I make watermelon mint juice or strawberry watermelon juice as well.
- It is recommended to use seedless watermelon. It has only few white seeds which are edible.
- If using the watermelon which has seeds in it. Make sure to remove each and every seeds before blending into the blender.
- Addition of sugar or honey is optional. My watermelon was really sweet, so I skipped the sugar.
- I usually use the chilled watermelon cubes for juicing. But if your watermelon is not chilled then you can add few ice cubes while blending.
- Over the time, juice will separate. So stir it well and then serve.
- If making this juice on fasting days or vrat. Please use rock salt or sendha namak.
Watermelon juice recipe:
Watermelon Juice Recipe
- 4 cups Watermelon cubed
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice or lime juice
- Salt to taste
- Honey or sugar to taste, optional
- Chop the watermelon without rind into big chunks.
- Remove the seeds if any. It is advisable to use seedless watermelon. Also always use chilled watermelon to make juice.
- take it to the blender, add lemon juice, salt and sugar. My watermelon was sweet, so I skipped the sugar.
- Blend it till smooth and totally pureed.
- Remove it to a serving glass.
- If needed you can add ice cubes in the glass as well.
Serving suggestion: Enjoy this watermelon juice any time of the day during summer. You can make big bitch of it for party and serve as a welcome drink.