You’ll love this easy and quick-to-make rose milk! It’s made with simple 4 ingredients and gets ready in 2 minutes only. Enjoy it cold as a refreshing summer drink.
❤️About Rose Milk Recipe
Taste & Flavor: It is perfectly sweet with the floral flavor of rose that feels super refreshing.
Super quick to make: This rose milk recipe cannot be simpler than this. Add ingredients into cold milk, whisk and it’s ready. It will take hardly 2 minutes.
Helps you beat the summer heat: In India, we have super hot summers and scorching sun. Plus, we eat all these spices in everyday food. So you’ll need something to cool down your body. It has cooling properties and also helps to quench your thirst.
Other cooling beverages are chaas, shikanji, nimbu pani, aam panna, lassi, etc.
Make-ahead friendly: You can make this ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Whenever you feel like just pour it into the glass and enjoy.
Kid-friendly: Because of its lovely pink color, kids will get super excited. Plus, it tastes sweet and yummy too. It is perfect for the kids' party or as an afternoon snack (or after school snack).
Here is a pic of the ingredients you’ll need to make the rose milk recipe.
- Milk (cold): Here I have used dairy (cow’s) milk. But you can use any plant-based milk you prefer.
- Rose syrup: A bottle of rose syrup is easily available in any Indian or Pakistani grocery store.
- Rose water: It is optional. But it adds an intense rose flavor with a nice floral aroma.
- Powdered sugar: For a chilled beverage or dessert, you’ll need more amount of sugar. So yes, you do need sugar on top of rose syrup.
- I recommend using powdered sugar so it dissolves in milk quickly. If using granulated white sugar then you need to stir for a few minutes until the sugar dissolves.
👩🍳 How To Make Rose Milk? (Stepwise Pics)
1, 2, 3) Take milk in a large cup or a pitcher. Add rose syrup, rose water, and powdered sugar.
4) Whisk everything well until combined. Pour into the glass, garnish with dried rose petals (optional), and serve.
- Make Rose Milkshake: Add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream per 1 cup of milk into the blender along with the rest ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- With sabja seeds: You can take around 1 teaspoon of sabja seeds and soak them in water for 15-20 minutes and add to the prepared milk similar to this rooh afza milk.
Check Out Other Milk-based Beverages
Did you try this rose milk recipe? I’d love to hear about it! Leave a review in the comment section below.
📋 Recipe Card
Rose Milk Recipe
- 2 cups Milk
- 3 tablespoons Rose Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar (Confectioner’s sugar or icing sugar)
- 1 teaspoon Rose water
- 1 teaspoon Dried rose petals Optional for garnishing
- Take milk in a large cup or a pitcher. Add rose syrup, rose water, and powdered sugar.
- Whisk everything well until combined.
- Pour into the glass, garnish with dried rose petals (optional), and serve.
- Make sure to use chilled/cold milk.
- To make it vegan, you can use your choice of any plant-based milk.
- If using regular white granulated sugar instead of powdered sugar then you need to stir sugar into milk for around 2-3 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
Leave a Reply