रेसिपी को हिन्दी में पढ़े
Green chutney recipe – This is very versatile and most commonly used chutney recipe in India. Use it for chaat recipes or as a side with pakoda, samosa, vada, tiiki.
Green chutney recipe for chaat (Coriander chutney recipe)
- 2 cups Cilantro or Coriander leaves packed
- ½ cup Mint leaves optional
- 1 inch Ginger
- 3-4 Green chilies
- Salt to taste **Be careful chaat masala has already salt in it
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- ¼ teaspoon Black salt (Kala namak)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Water
making coriander chutney recipe:
- Take all the ingredients into blender with some water and grind it till smooth.
- Adjust the salt and lemon juice as per your taste.
- Remove it to serving bowl or store in air tight jar.
The main ingredient is coriander leaves and green chiles. Adjust the chilies quantity as per you liking spiciness.
This is the simple chutney recipe, but THE BEST one. Give it a try.
Storing the coriander chutney: Store in airtight container in the refrigerator. It stays good for a week. If the weather where you live is warmer then it may stay fresh for less time.
Freezing the chutney: Make big batch of it. Divide the chutneys in small portions in ziplock bag or container and then freeze. Leftover can be frozen in ice cube trays. Once frozen store in container or ziplock bag. Defrost the cubes as needed.
Serving suggestion: As the name says ‘chutney recipe for chaat’, this is used in many chaat recipes (See the list below). It is also used as a dipping sauce for samosa, pakoda, vada or tikki. This can be used in making sandwiches too.